Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Ditto:

This one I believe. Not so sure the Iowa CB guy isn't a target now in the fourth over the run stuffing DT. McClain says DT in the second....I'm skeptical on that one....unless they're going to pull another Duane Brown and take someone not rated in the first day and they like a lot with the forty six. I'm happier with this draft projection that's for sure. Might take Jerry or Hood in the first...never know.

wood is defiantly my favorite C/G prospect in the draft. Can't argue with Unger. If he made it that low we'd be foolish to pass on him. Covers more positions....at a higher level. I really like Wood though. Got the man love bad.

Taylor is a lot like Micheal Johnson in respect to the athletic numbers do not match the on Field production. He lifts like Atlas and plays like Olive Oille. Lot easier risking a fourth on potential than a first. At least it is for me.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 03-27-2009 at 03:07 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote