View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009   #398
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post
My computer had virus and I fixed the problem today. The lack of a formal time limit on picks is throwing me off to be honest; 3 picks one day, 10 the next. I don't feel one missed pick is worth calling me out and I'm willing to stick with it. I like the Davis pick too; not too many obvious directions to go in so this work me.
That sucks dude.

But if you wanna stay in this thing you are just gonna have to find a way to check in every 12 hours.

I wanted to stay in but I've been so busy with school that I had to drop out. It wouldn't be fair to the rest of these guys if I kept missing my pick.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote