View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009   #397
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post
My computer had virus and I fixed the problem today. The lack of a formal time limit on picks is throwing me off to be honest; 3 picks one day, 10 the next. I don't feel one missed pick is worth calling me out and I'm willing to stick with it. I like the Davis pick too; not too many obvious directions to go in so this work me.
There is a formal time limit. It is 12 hours. You got twice that.

Shouldn't be too difficult to check it once a day to see where the mock is at if you signed up. Maybe I expect too much?

There's 8 picks in one day and then we get stuck on one for a full 24 hours. People lose interest when it takes so long to get to their pick.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote