View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009   #396
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Seriously, Lork has been on the clock for a LONG time and he missed an earlier pick in the draft as well.

Wish people would just take their name out of the mock if they aren't going to show for multiple picks.
My computer had virus and I fixed the problem today. The lack of a formal time limit on picks is throwing me off to be honest; 3 picks one day, 10 the next. I don't feel one missed pick is worth calling me out and I'm willing to stick with it. I like the Davis pick too; not too many obvious directions to go in so this work me.