View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #385
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Sounds good to me. We doing just the 4 rounds? Maybe when we finish this, we can get an idea of who will be involved in the next draft and then go ahead and randomize the teams again. Give everyone a breather, recharge their batteries, time to investigate/perfect their knowledge of their new team... and then start the new "final" draft shortly thereafter.

We're already less than a month away from the draft. And it's taken us 2+ weeks to get this far in this draft. Just sayin'
Well, I had planned on doing 7 rounds & had already posted the draft order for the fifth, but if people would rather stop after four and have a breather it would be fine with me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote