View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #381
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think we need to go with what the actual draft order is. Since compensatory picks have been announced, add them in going forward.

Looking back, when we finished the 3rd round, I think we should have waited until the additional picks were announced. In any case, if we want this "as realistic as possible" let's use the picks we're (the Teams) will actually have.
I think what we will end up doing is finishing this one without the comp picks and then when we get closer to the draft we will do another one with the comp picks.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote