View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #370
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Are we going to mess with comp picks, since we already went through a round without them?

Shaft - I would have preferred SL Hill to Taylor - but not in the fourth. The fifth would have been a good spot for him, but he's not the type of DT the Colts need. Hill's a big, fat space-eater and the Colts need a quicker, gap-shooting type.

I think its better to leave comp picks out...is it time for a group pick or should we keep waiting?
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote