View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #367
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Goodson is about same height and weight as Slaton. I don't know if he fits the zone blocking system, though, and some people wouldn't like the fact that he wouldn't be able to be the short yardage back. Goodson has clashed with teammates, so I doubt the Texans would select him. My favorite sleeper RB in this draft is Devin Moore (6th or 7th rounder). He wouldn't be the bruiser so many people want, but I think he'd be a good pick in the 6th or 7th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9iM7c-RYo
I wasn't eyeing him, just making sure he was still on the list. He might go before a couple of backs that I would consider choosing.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote