View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #366
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I just thought it was really funny! I could totally see someone trying to take him!

PS- this mock has really opened my eyes about how deep this draft could be. Not so much that we'll get studs in every round, but that we should have several options in mid-late rounds on guys in the safety and running back positions!
That's the advantage of really getting into a mock draft. You really get a feel of where some teams will go and an idea of how the draft will play out. Also, you start seeing some familar names in the later rounds and realize the draft is a bit deeper than you might have thought.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote