View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #364
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
That is why I haven't taken a RB yet. Look at that list! Isn't Goodson still out there too?
Goodson is about same height and weight as Slaton. I don't know if he fits the zone blocking system, though, and some people wouldn't like the fact that he wouldn't be able to be the short yardage back. Goodson has clashed with teammates, so I doubt the Texans would select him. My favorite sleeper RB in this draft is Devin Moore (6th or 7th rounder). He wouldn't be the bruiser so many people want, but I think he'd be a good pick in the 6th or 7th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9iM7c-RYo
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote