View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #363
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Apparently everybody wants him lol. Either that or the guys that draft him change their mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Oops, sorry!
I just thought it was really funny! I could totally see someone trying to take him!

PS- this mock has really opened my eyes about how deep this draft could be. Not so much that we'll get studs in every round, but that we should have several options in mid-late rounds on guys in the safety and running back positions!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote