View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009   #353
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
What about the Hill guy you were wanting me to select? Would he be a good choice? Don't really know much about him.
I like Sammy Lee Hill but he is a project pick that shouldnt go before the 5th round. Has great size at 6'4" 331 lbs, ran a 5.17 forty 27 reps on the bench, 28" verticle jump, 9'1" broad jump, 7.89 3cone drill. BJ Raji type player that comes from small Stillman college and is going to need alot of coaching up at DT or DE in the 4/3. Despite his size he played DE in a 4/3 at Stillman because the coaches wanted to avoid him getting double teamed. That kind of scares me alittle. With his size and athletic ability he should of dominated inside against lesser competition.

Hasnt impressed the scouts with his physical ability during any drills that I have read. He is a high characther guy that once pulled a man from a burning house. Seems like a fairly intelligent guy from the interviews I have read. To answer youre question no he is not really a Indy type DL. Magee and Walker seem to fit that mold best out of whats left.