View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #322
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Thanks for that. It's been a little rough lately but this has been a good diversion.

My draft doesn't suck though!!!
You are wright youre draft doesnt suck. Sorry I didnt mean for it to sound that way. I just meant I hated it because none of my guys were in it.

IMO it would be alot better draft if it had all muy guys. No offence meant in any way.

Last edited by mussop; 03-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote