View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Yea, the streak is impressive. However, Manning has got a pretty good streak also, and I don't consider him tough. Between Favre and McNair, I say McNair. He just seems to have more recurring injuries that he plays through.
Why is it that most players with records like McNair's are injury prone, but he is tough? Yes McNair plays through a lot of injuries but it often does effect his performance. Seems to me he is both tough and injury prone.