View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #314
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I think there were several DT's that are close enough talent wise that you should of waited on that position.

Vance Walker Georgia Tech DT43
Sammie Lee Hill Stillman DT43 DE34
Roy Miller Texas DT43 DT34
Alex Magee Purdue DT43 DE34
Chris Baker Hampton DT43 DT34

Of course that was before we signed Cody.

I have to say that I totally hate youre draft so far but please, PLEASE dont take that personally. You are in the hardest position in this mock. We are all Texans fans and all have our players we want for this team. When we dont get them we arent going to be happy. The only way the majority is going to be happy with our Texans mock is if we Poll our votes. Even then alot of us will think it sucks.

I would also like to say thank you for the time and effort you have put in for this draft while being under such a microscope. I dont think I would want to be in youre position.
Thanks for that. It's been a little rough lately but this has been a good diversion.

My draft doesn't suck though!!!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote