View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #310
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
With the 121st pick the Atlanta Falcons select Chris Baker, DT, Hampton.

I have been targeting a DT since the first, but haven't had one I liked fall to me. I thought about taking Baker in the 3rd, but thought he would be a reach there. I like him here in the fourth a little more.
Good pick, bad character...

From CBS:
Quote:
Baker struggled with off-field incidents at Penn State. He was suspended from the team at the end of the 2007 season and finally dismissed from the Nittany Lions in July 2008 after pleading guilty to two counts of misdemeanor assault and criminal trespass following two fights in 2007. He received two years of probation. Baker showed versatility playing at defensive end in a 3-4 after starting the year at nose tackle for Hampton. He earned first-team All-MEAC honors with 62 tackles, 16.5 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks. Baker and his family decided it was time to leave the Pirates after his redshirt junior season, but character concerns follow him into the NFL.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote