View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #302
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

It was between Barnes, Martin, and Munnerlyn for this pick. I also looked at Peerman and Ringer. I didn't like Peerman's fumblitis and I don't think Ringer fits the system, but is a good rb.

For me it was between Barnes and Martin. I didn't like Martin's move from FS. If anyone needs a FS, draft Martin, he is soaring right now and has some great measurables. I also like the fact that Barnes had a faster 10 yard time and a great broad jump.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote