View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #292
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I agree. Hence me (with the Rams) taking D.J. Moore in the 2nd, Josh Freeman in the 3rd, & Rashad Jennings in the 4th. All of those guys were projected ahead of where I took them. First you look for a need, then you look for value.

Taylor could have been available at this current pick, but even if he wasn't there are about 2-3 other DT's worthy of being drafted in his spot. Therefore taking him earlier hinders your draft a little bit because you could have gone elsewhere sooner (more value).
I used this link for a reference .

http://www.drafttek.com/

Shaft your draft is fine and probably no matter who you'd pick ... someone wouldn't be happy , your's happens to be the most analized . I would say it would be interesting if we all picked for the Texans after it's over .