View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #291
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I think Taylor is a good pick, and I have to disagree...Gabe Watson and Alan Branch are still young and can produce, they just need playing time.
What I meant was when they were younger (in college) they produced. The older they got the less they did. Both were drafted reasonably high and haven't done much. They are still young and are still more than capable of producing, but my point was that Taylor is only continuing the trend.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote