View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #287
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I am revising my list. I'm trying to work and draft at the same time and am also dealing with my dad's situation. My guy was allready taken though, I looked at the board wrong.

IMO, Taylor was a good pick and I stand by that one. Plus I think the only pick that you could say I reached on was Sidbury, but oh well, we need a good edge rusher.

I am now trying to convince myself not to go defense AGAIN. I don't think that the Texans would go d with each of their top 5 picks.
Have the Texans taken a RB yet? If not, they could really use one right about now.