View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #283
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I bet he was. Shaft has been on for an hour and still hasn't made his pick. He probably thought Allen would fall and didn't research anybody else for the pick. I would have prefered Allen @ 108 instead of Taylor.
I am revising my list. I'm trying to work and draft at the same time and am also dealing with my dad's situation. My guy was allready taken though, I looked at the board wrong.

IMO, Taylor was a good pick and I stand by that one. Plus I think the only pick that you could say I reached on was Sidbury, but oh well, we need a good edge rusher.

I am now trying to convince myself not to go defense AGAIN. I don't think that the Texans would go d with each of their top 5 picks.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote