View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009   #277
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
He was talking about his 4th round pick starting this year. I doubt Taylor starts for the Texans this year, and if he just lost out on his guy I doubt this pick will start this year either.
Well he said he took Taylor with the last pick because he thought "his guy" would fall to him at the next pick in the 4th round. Because of his reaction I was just curious to know if it was Allen or not.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote