View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009   #256
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I don't think they need a RB because they already have Graham, Cadilac Williams, and they also signed Derrick Ward. I go with either a WR or LB to replace Derrick Brooks.
I'm not saying it is something they absolutely need, but Davis is good value here and he definitely wouldn't hurt.

Graham has had one good year out of five and in that year he only put up 900 yards on 4.0 YPC.

Cadillac looks to be absolute garbage at this point.

Ward may or may not be able to handle a full season's load.

I expect Ward to be their starter and Graham to back up. They could draft Davis here in case Graham decides to walk when his contract expires.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote