View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009   #220
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Either Emanuel Cook or Chip Vaughn would of been my choice for us. Either would be an absolute steal in the fourth round IMO. I wathced Taylor play a few times really focusing on him and came away unimpressed. Hes nothing special and I doubt he is ever more than an end of the rotation player who only sees playing time if someone gets hurt. He doesnt even add anything in the way of special teams.
Then what do you do to address the huge hole in the middle of our defense? Especially with the LB's being taken out by TJ flying into their knees. I didn't think he would last and wanted a stump at the 3-tech. for rushing downs. I want my top-notch lb's flying around the field. Cb and S can wait, so can rb. I still need to address OG too.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote