View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009   #209
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Either Emanuel Cook or Chip Vaughn would of been my choice for us. Either would be an absolute steal in the fourth round IMO. I wathced Taylor play a few times really focusing on him and came away unimpressed. Hes nothing special and I doubt he is ever more than an end of the rotation player who only sees playing time if someone gets hurt. He doesnt even add anything in the way of special teams.