View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #202
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
With the 108th pick, The Houston Texans Select:

Terrence Taylor, DT, Michigan

Hell Yeah (Go Blue!)

I like this player a lot as many of you might notice how Iv'e vouched for him in the early rounds. The reason being is that for the last few years, Michigan has had a solid D-line and adding Taylor gives us someone who can stop the run on 3rd and 1 or 4th and Inches. A bit undersized, he remnids me of Kelly Gregg from the Ravens who is the same bulk and size as Taylor.

Great pick IMO...well keep our DTs fresh on plays and give us felxibilty in substituting players in and out.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote