View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #200
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

I dont like Taylor he's an undrerachiever (Watson, Branch). The texans like to take chances on small school players in the 3rd or 4th rds. I hope they take S.L.Hill or C. Baker.

I would have had a hard time passing on Vaughn. Draft Delmas & Vaughn & you dont have to worry about the S position for the next 10 years. These are the S the Texans were said to be looking at during the all-star games. This would be a great luxury to have. IMO

I cant belive how many good CB's are left @ 118 I would take one if the one I wanted was available.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote