View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #198
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

I look at this pick like this - you have to get someone who at least has a chance to start.

So far with three picks, you've only got one starter. Taylor MIGHT replace Travis Johnson, but Taylor is a classic underachiever. Still, I like that pick better than a RB at this spot. I've actually taken Taylor in a couple of seven-round Texans mocks, so I'm cool with it. I just think he would have still been on the board with your next pick. Not a sure thing though, so I don't have much of a problem with this.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote