View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #190
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
With only 3 safeties on the roster, I'd have a hard time passing on Chip Vaughn here. I know we already have two SS's on the roster in Ferguson and Barber, but I think he's a player.

That coupled with Shaft's earlier pick of Delmas would give us a solid safety corps, and very possibly our safeties of the future - Delmas & Vaughn.

I wouldn't speak against James Davis, though.
My guy is there but I am a little confused right now. Why is everyone so deadset on taking a back right now? Are we that faithful to Brisiel, and do we think that our dt situation is that great?

I see your point with Chip Vaughn, I mean even Sherrod Martin is out there, but there might be more pressing needs.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote