View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #185
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I heard Metalllica was awesome, and knew I would be sorry for missing it.

The C3/Playboy Party was ok. It was great in that it was the best set up they have ever had for entry, and the best stage set up they have had for a show at their party. Jane's was awesome, but I felt like I was at a concert more than at a party. They did not play Jane Say's, which chaps my hide a bit.

The two highlights of my weekend were Crystal Method playing between sets at the Spin Party and going to see a live taping for Ben Harper at the ACL studio.
Ben Harper player where I was working and got to here only two songs and while it was pretty good, I know it could have been better which I am sure the taping was. Even the sound guys say that while they do what they can it is hard to run a band out with 20 min prep time and have it perfect.

Last edited by Specnatz; 03-22-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote