View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #184
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I know I am up, and I will try to make pick before crashing (just got home). I am exhausted from working and having one of the major bosses cover my ass so I could see some shows while being paid. He and my brother ride together when he is in town, between his home in LA and Bastrop. Archangel, Silversun Pickups and yes I saw Metallica which I was pissed about. Right after the sound manager for the shows I was working got me into it, his buddy said he could get me in to Jane's Addiction. I missed out on the F'n Playboy party. So I get to go backstage with the sound guys for Metallica and while for some that sounds like good news, I miss the Bunnies.
I heard Metalllica was awesome, and knew I would be sorry for missing it.

The C3/Playboy Party was ok. It was great in that it was the best set up they have ever had for entry, and the best stage set up they have had for a show at their party. Jane's was awesome, but I felt like I was at a concert more than at a party. They did not play Jane Say's, which chaps my hide a bit.

The two highlights of my weekend were Crystal Method playing between sets at the Spin Party and going to see a live taping for Ben Harper at the ACL studio.