View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009   #180
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Was it Metallica? I heard they were playing a surprise show.
I know I am up, and I will try to make pick before crashing (just got home). I am exhausted from working and having one of the major bosses cover my ass so I could see some shows while being paid. He and my brother ride together when he is in town, between his home in LA and Bastrop. Archangel, Silversun Pickups and yes I saw Metallica which I was pissed about. Right after the sound manager for the shows I was working got me into it, his buddy said he could get me in to Jane's Addiction. I missed out on the F'n Playboy party. So I get to go backstage with the sound guys for Metallica and while for some that sounds like good news, I miss the Bunnies.