View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009   #158
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Personally, unless I hear something otherwise - my vote is for a SLB or SS. They have two excellent LBs in Kirk Morrison and Thomas Howard, but their SLB is lacking.

Zack Follett? He's a local kid, hard hitter, super-aggressive. Might be a good fit.

Like Shaft said - SS might be a good pick.

Chip Vaughn is on the board, and the Raiders did cut their starter from last year, Gibril Wilson.
I think their biggest need at this point is SAM and I think Follett is the guy.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote