View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009   #148
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Found this in the old thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSilence
I can at least make it throug the fourth round though I am not as versed in some of the late round picks. While I haven't had a flashy draft for the Raiders I think that is something different in itself. I had to address one of the worst run defenses in the league and I think B.J. Raji will help tremendously will that. Javon Walker has not made the impact that they ahve hoped but if he's healthy this year Him and Britt will make great targets for Russell. My third round pick was hard to go with but if this offense is going to do anything next year they are going to have to be solid on the line. That was made difficult with Jake Grove leaving. I picked up whom I thought was the best center available in Caldwell.

So far I think Bah has done a good job for the Pack and I think Super Mario has done agood job retooling the Lions into a team that can bounce back from last year's disaster.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote