View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009   #140
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If y'all end up doing a group pick I would advise a CB. They could use the depth there.

Otherwise, go BPA.
I was literally about to post the same. All they've done to address their (what I think is a pretty desperate) need at CB is re-sign Scott Starks.

They could also use an OG I think... but CB looks like by far their biggest need.

Anyway, I'll keep from posting player names until the clock is out. Don't want to jump the gun.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote