View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #104
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
We absolutely need a good short yardage back. Look at most of the successful combos, Stewart/Williams, Whine/Dine, Jacobs/Ward, etc.
We do need a good back on the goal line, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a power back.

Priest Holmes was excellent inside the 5 and he was more of an elusive guy than anything else.

If it were me running the draft, if I decided to go running back I would take the best guy at that spot, not the biggest guy.

I guess we just differ there.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote