View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #96
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Thanks for posting my pick JC. I don't know if this pick suprises anyone, but Steven Jackson gets way too much work these days and the Rams don't really have a reliable option to back him up. Jennings was the best back left on my board and I really think he would be a great addition as the backup. I could have gone defense with this pick, but I was just to tempted by Jennings.
Great pick btw.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote