View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #90
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I haven't heard anything about him being smart, dumb, good learner, learning disability. Have you read or heard something to give you this impression of him?
That's not what I was implying.

His biggest asset (besides arm strength) is supposed to be that he is battle tested in the best conference in the nation.

But against SEC teams last year he threw 12 TDs and 8 INTs.

I don't think he is accurate enough, I don't think he can read defenses well enough, and I think he takes too many risks. Thus, I don't see him as a franchise QB.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote