View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #89
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I think the Lions are on crack if they don't pick a LT at #1.

I really do think though, that the era of stupid is over up there. I think Schwartz will be a "build front to back" guy, and that he'll get that franchise off the mat.

For me it's pretty simple - the best LT available is more of a sure thing than the best QB available, and the financial side plays into it as well.
I hope for the Lions fans that the era of stupid is over as well, but what makes you think Jim Schwartz, or the coaching staff makes that decision? I was reading a blog by him where the coaches were flat out telling him they would love to have him but that they don't make the decision. Schwartz may give his opinion, make requests, but i think the front office will ultimately make the choice.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote