View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #88
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Via PM from Wolverinefan with the 99th pick in the draft the St. Louis Rams select... Rashad Jennings, RB, Liberty.
Thanks for posting my pick JC. I don't know if this pick suprises anyone, but Steven Jackson gets way too much work these days and the Rams don't really have a reliable option to back him up. Jennings was the best back left on my board and I really think he would be a great addition as the backup. I could have gone defense with this pick, but I was just to tempted by Jennings.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote