View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #87
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65204 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I haven't heard anything about him being smart, dumb, good learner, learning disability. Have you read or heard something to give you this impression of him?
I don't think he was implying that the guy is dumb just that he makes some really stupid decisions sometimes. I would agree with that because he really reminds me of Jamarcus Russell in that he has a cannon arm and that's pretty much it. Other than his arm nothing about him impresses me and my philosophy is to draft QB's by accuracy not power. He will go high by virtue of being the #1 rated QB in the class, but he is no "franchise QB" IMO.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote