View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009   #83
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
They can still get impact players at 20 and 33. Yes, if they get Stafford and insert him into the lineup he will get killed. But getting a franchise QB is worth sitting him for a year while letting Culpepper and Stanton take the lumps.
I would agree with that if I thought Stafford was a franchise QB.

I think he will get drafted too high just because he is the best QB in the class. I don't see him as a franchise QB, just a guy with a really strong arm, lots of experience, mediocre accuracy, and not much between the ears.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote