View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #5
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Roundds 4-7

I really want to go beyond the third - but I actually do put a fair amount of time researching my picks for the Ravens, and there's no way I could do that for 3 or 4 teams and still make a solid pick.

Even though this means nothing and is for fun, I kinda don't want to half-ass it.

So, I think I could probably handle two teams total, but not more unless we're really in a pinch.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote