View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #922
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Billy Costigan from the Departed... oops

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Gerald Cadogan, OT, Penn St.

Steelers get an offensive linemen with a lot of upside. Potentially could take over at LT in the future but will most likely get some time early as a RT or possibly even a G. While Duke Robinson is a popular pick for the Steelers at 32, I'm still not sure about it... i think it was a reach. I think Duke will need some time to groom but could develop into a great guard for them. In anycase, Steelers need OL help and they get their possible LG and RG/RT of the future in this draft with Robinson and Codogan. Gilbert fills a need along their DL and look for Pittsburgh to start addressing the void that was left in the secondary when McFadden departed town.

This concludes round 3.

That's a good value pick.