View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da General's 1st Round Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
I know john, and when you say writer first I think you have to remember that, especially when considering the highlighted above. he knows his shit, trust me, and its hard to back him up when I know he sometimes argues points(best or not) just to brinng up good points. He knows how to write and get people to read and he knows his stuff, most of the time he just picks a story for a story(this is my opinion, nothinng is directly from him). Cut the man some slack he is a hall of fame NFL writer who has stuck with us for years, NFL team or not.....
who's position does Matthews take a 4th rd (Adibi) or 7th rd (Diles) pick? where's the VALUE in THAT?

conversly take Peria Jerry, thats a 1st for a 1st be it Amobi (10th) or Travis (16th) tell me excatly how Matthews adds so much more value to the 15th pick when its easier to address those needs later
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote