View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #10
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da General's 1st Round Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
McClain is a writer first, fan second & not a scout. his resoning is flawed & understanding of positions off target.

this is what the Texans will do - take their guy, which could be very different from the consensus.

so it doesnt matter diddly-squat if McClain or the herd for that matter chant Matthews or Cushing. Matthews does not have enough value to be selected 15th overall & Cushing is.....well..... not their kinda guy.

here are the guys who I think fit-
  • Peria Jerry
  • Aaron Maybin
  • Malcolm Jenkins
  • Evertte Brown

those are about it @ #15. now if they can trade down then thats a whole other story

I know john, and when you say writer first I think you have to remember that, especially when considering the highlighted above. he knows his shit, trust me, and its hard to back him up when I know he sometimes argues points(best or not) just to brinng up good points. He knows how to write and get people to read and he knows his stuff, most of the time he just picks a story for a story(this is my opinion, nothinng is directly from him). Cut the man some slack he is a hall of fame NFL writer who has stuck with us for years, NFL team or not.....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote