View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3dgaroo's Mock Draft vs. 0.1 beta

Got side tracked there 3dgaroo's.

"If you're thinking like everyone else you're not thinking." Mike Lombardi

Nice mock...
intersting #3
start with curly culp for your base lineman in the three four ...not a bad thought.

Monroe will not get past, Jacksonville, Cincinatti and Oakland. Al Davis would pee his breaches if Monroe Fell to him at seven.....

11. Petegrew seen a lot of DE's here....bottom line is the Peter's negotiations are getting down right nasty. He gave up a lot of sacks last year.....that may be a slot for Oher. Bufallo doesn't take to well to ultimatums. The Petigrew beastie would make Edwards sleep a whole lot better over the summer shoring up their o-line. We all know what happens when you do not draft to support your young QB.

Philly should go RB then OL or TE. They need a left tackle. the uconn guy will make himself a lot of money if Andy Reed believes he can cover olt in his private work outs.

I'm with you old miss . If I haven't already deluded myself into thinking they have a real shot at catching the division....it would be a srewd pick to shore up the o-line. I like Erik Wood a lot. No where near the talent or celling as Oher....but he covers three of the three inside slots.

I think this staff has this year. And if it was my fish or cut bait year....I'd be blowing out and drafting to win the division. Grooming o-lineman wouldn't be on my list.....however....we got an unheralded Db from Old miss floating around out there some where.