View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da General's 1st Round Mock 2.0

I for one also like Matthews over Cushing, but it has exactly nothing to do with bloodlines. It has more to do with his hardnosed demeanor, work ethic, and I have to admit - that 10-yard split is very impressive. He can close on the ball like a mofo.

Also, his stock is already rising - and he hasn't had his Pro Day yet - so I won't be surprised at all if he's off the board before the Texans pick.

So yeah, McClain is man-crushin', but there are some valid reasons to like this guy. I don't think he'll be considered a reach at 15 at all by the time the Draft comes around.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote