View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3dgaroo's Mock Draft vs. 0.1 beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Haha. Maybe I missed that. I obviously don't agree with that, but I believe I said that is within the accepted norm. Meaning, that is close to what most big boards are.
its funny how opinion varies around here on value @ OLB/DE position. I can't imagine Orakpo or Brown as anything but situational pass rushers in a 4-3. if they develop into something more, can hold up against the run, cover & overall round out their games thats a bonus & testamont to hard work inspired by excellent coaching.

both values somewhere in the 10-18 range which puts them squarely in the Texans crosshairs. we need a pure edge rusher we should get one. then let Bush/Kollar work to develop their talents. the one who scares me is Michael Johnson. on one had your tempted because of his measureables, seeing him line up on Sundays opposite Mario would be like a pair of bookends, the 20 million dollar question is can this staff coach his game up? hence I view Evertte Brown or Brian Orakpo as much safer picks, relatively speaking
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote