View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3dgaroo's Mock Draft vs. 0.1 beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I'd pass.

I'd be ok with Oher. I think he is enough of a talent to start on our line right away. Of course I'd rather have Monroe, but I really can't fathom Duane Brown being an NFL LT, so I'm just fine with Oher working his way into the line. I would be ok with Brown staying at LT if we put a potential All-Pro LG next to him. I think Brown is always going to need the help.
whats wrong with everette? loads of football speed, strength and way more moves than the other guys?

ps.. pitts is a pretty good LG no?
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote